It’s all I have time for today. I have a lot to get done because tonight, I’m going to Atlantic City with her and her and one other neighbor who doesn’t yet have a blog, but we’ll work on her this weekend.
1. I have lived in Philly for over 13 years and have never been to AC, which is practically sacrilegious around these here parts. But it’s not a place I’ve really cared to go. I don’t gamble, and I’m not sure why else one would want to go to AC, but evidently they have concerts. I know this because we have tickets to see Sara Bareilles. And at first I was like WHO? Until I went to her website and recognized a song from the radio. She’s very cool, and I’m psyched to see her.
2. We’re going because next weekend is Kim’s birthday, and with her hubby in Iraq, she decided a girl’s night away was just what the doctor ordered. So please stop by and wish Kim a happy birthday!
3. On Monday (hopefully) I’m going to have a new bloggy home! I can’t wait. I’ve got the new place all decorated for fall. Speaking of which, take a look at these adorable fall designs I’ve done!
4. My new sister-in-law has been in town this week. She really needs a blog. She’s an hilarious story teller. Of course, she’s also a fellow in a nephrology program, so free time is really not at a premium. She got in late Wednesday night, and after circling the airport for 30 minutes, finally landed only to find out that her luggage had not made it on the plane. With a medical conference and a job interview at 10am the next morning, she was NOT amused. Fortunately we’re the same size, and she was able to borrow clothes to for the day. Her luggage was finally delivered just in time for her to leave again. Here’s hoping it makes it home with her.
5. My Holiday Gift Guide is almost done, and I can’t wait to reveal it. It will probably be missing the men’s section, though, because every submission I get for men seems so silly. WHAT do you get your men for gifts, anyway? And WHY are men so hard to buy for????
Five seems like a nice number to end on, so I’ll stop now. I’m sure I could come up with another 10 random things to say, but I’ll spare you.
What are you up to this weekend? Speak up!