1) Try explaining the concept of helium to a 2-year-old. And then
listen to her verbally process the experience of letting go of her
precious balloon and watching it go "up, up into the ‘ky" for the next
fifteen minutes. If THAT doesn’t make you cuckoo, then you’re a better
mother than I.
2) Want to know how to wear red in a modern way? Today on Chic Critique, Luanne is our guest blogger, and she tells us how to do exactly that.
3) Who are you voting for tonight on DWTS? I am afraid I’ve found myself in Kristi’s camp. I just don’t see how they can give that trophy to anyone else, even though I have enjoyed watching Cristian and Jason QUITE a bit this season. Ahem.
4) Tomorrow I’m hosting a really cool giveaway. I’m SO excited. Be sure to come by and enter to win!!
5) I don’t think I’m cut out for Twitter. I can’t contain myself from responding to everyone’s tweets. I don’t think anyone else replies nearly as much as I do.
6) It’s 55 and rainy here today. I can’t believe it’s May. It feels like March. Does this mean it will feel like August in October? One can always hope.
7) My 2-year-old is already trying to wear her 5-year-old sister’s clothes and shoes. What’s it going to be like when they’re 14 and 17?
8) I got the reusable grocery bags at my grocery store. Aren’t they nice? They do hold A LOT. I was quite proud of myself for remembering to take them with me to Trader Joe’s this morning.
9) That’s all I have at the moment. TTFN.