I’ve never done one of these posts, but I found some pretty amusing Google search results that landed people onto my blog last week.
1) "super long toenails" — Oh, that’s just not a good look. I really wouldn’t advise it.
2) And along the same lines — "longer toenails" — And once again, I must discourage this travesty against toenails everywhere.
3) "long toenails french pedicure" — What IS it with people and long toenails? EW!
4) "splash houswife" — Should I be offended that my blog came up from a search with "housewife" misspelled?
5) "disappointment housewife games" — I’m not even sure how to respond to this one. But I think he was disappointed in his results, as he spent all of 0:00 minutes perusing my wholesome li’l blawg. And why do I assume he was a he? Hmmm…
6) "wardrobe plan housewife" — I didn’t know housewives needed a wardrobe plan. But if that’s what you’re looking for, jeans and t-shirts are the order of the
day year around here.
7) "tummy bulge in your 50’s" — Sorry, can’t help you. It’s bad enough in my 30s. But if you find a solution that doesn’t require surgery or strenuous exercise, please let us all in on the secret.
8) "picture of scrunchy socks" — This is obviously someone who was born AFTER 1988. Any self-respecting child of the 80s knows how to scrunch their socks. But hopefully we have all put this talent to rest, never to be seen or heard from again.
9) "making french pedicures last" — I really have had no problem with them not lasting. Am I just lucky??? And hey, look at this article I found. Evidently I’m not the only one that thinks the French Pedicure looks like accentuating overgrown toenails!!
10) "can family vacation help save a marriage" – Not sure about this, but hey, any excuse for a vacation sounds good to me!
And on that note, I’m off for a family vacation at the beach! (How’s that for a smooth segue?) "See" you on Saturday. Until then, I’ve set up some auto posts so you don’t forget about me while I’m gone.