HOW YOU KNOW YOU’RE IN NASHVILLE:
1. There is country music playing in the airport.
2. There’s a guy in a cowboy hat waiting for a ride at the airport.
3. Okay, so there’s a guy in a cowboy hat just about everywhere you go. And it’s not the same guy.
4. There’s a huge poster of Rebe McEntire in Macy’s.
5. You look outside the hotel window and see a crowd. Your roommate says, "OH! The rodeo’s in town. That explains it!"
6. They sing country music at the karaoke bar.
HOW YOU KNOW YOU’RE OVER THE HILL:
1. You give practical pajamas at a lingerie bridal shower.
2. When everyone is getting ready to hit the town and paint it red, you’re thinking that it’s bedtime. And you contemplate skipping your sister-in-law’s bachelorette party in favor of that cozy hotel bed.
3. You consider ordering coffee rather than an alcoholic beverage at the bar.
4. You leave the party when everyone else is still going strong and opt for a good night’s sleep.