I never, EVER do these anymore.
I have no clue why I’m doing this one. I guess because my buddy June sent it to me, and her answers were so entertaining that I couldn’t help but join in. And I figured, if I’m going to do all that work, I might as well post it to The Blawg. No pressure to play along, but of course you are welcome to.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope. My parents made up my name. Irritating. I’d do anything to be a Kate or a Julie.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Hm. Not too long ago. But I can’t remember why I was crying. Last week, maybe?
3.DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I suppose. It’s legible. What else matters?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Smoked turkey. Ain’t nitrates grand?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep, four of them. Their ages are 2, 5, 8, and 39. Snort.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure, what’s not to like? Wait. Don’t answer that.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No, never. (Did you get the sarcasm?)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep, but I’m about to lose two wisdom teeth. Hold me.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, not even if I was being chased by that scary black cloud on LOST and it was the only way to get home. No way, no how.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Bunches of Oats
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Does anyone?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically or emotionally? I don’t know why I ask, because either way the answer is no.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate. Oooh! Oooh! Wait! No! Chocolate with peanut butter swirls. YUM.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I have no clue. I’m not very observant, actually.
15. RED OR PINK? Depends on my mood at any given time.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That
I have to talk everything to death. Drives people around me nuts, I’m
quite sure. But at least they’re nice about it to my face.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My
mom. I wish we lived closer. Which reminds me of a cute story. Humor
My mom grew up in Maine and moved to Virginia when she
married my dad. I adored my grandparents in Maine, but I only got to
see them once or twice a year. Once when I was probably about
5-years-old, I asked my Gramma why she moved so far away. She
responded with something to the tune of, "Let’s get this straight,
young lady. Your MOTHER was the one who did the moving." My
grandmother wasn’t one to beat around the bush.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Of course. If I have to do it, so do you!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans and the cutest little brown leather ballet flats with a knot across the toes. LOVE these shoes.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A handful of chocolate covered peanuts. Yes it’s 10am. Shaddup. PMS much?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My 2-year-old’s chatter. The most precious sound I know.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Gah, hate these types of questions. I plead the fifth.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Bread baking, coffee brewing, brownies baking. Are you sensing a pattern here?
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My friend Lisa. I talked to her the whole way through the grocery
store. I KNOW. I’m one of THEM. Sue me. I do have some standards,
though. I totally interrupted her mid-sentence to hang up when I got
to the checkout line.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Immensely. She’s one of my favorite blog buddies.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Does gymnastics qualify? Otherwise, I’ll go with basketball.
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown.
28. EYE COLOR? Brown.
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Absolutely. I’m blind as a bat, and I look hideous in glasses. My eyes are too big for them, or something.
Good grief, this is long. Is there an end in sight?
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Greek pizza.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, absolutely. I’m a sucker for a good chick flick.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I have no idea.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Burgundy.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Omigosh. Summer. Summer. SUMMER. I detest winter. And I live in Pennsylvania. Go figure.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.
I’m not a fan of the air-kiss greeting. And the double air-kiss, like
they do on Project Runway? It makes me break out in hives.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? There are way too many to list.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Good grief.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See above.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I don’t read except on vacation.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Who uses a mouse pad?
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? The last 15 minutes of Survivor and Project Runway.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? It’s a tie between my children’s laughter and the ocean.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Stones, all the way, baby!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? California.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Is making people laugh when I’m not even trying to be funny a talent? If not, then no.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Bangor, Maine.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Refer to #37.
48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? 10:10 That’s ten minutes of my life I’ll never get back.