Or so I’ve been told. Trista just gave me a Rockin’ Girl Blogger award. And I get to name some girl bloggers that I think are rockin’.
I can tell you with confidence that every blogger in my Recommended Reading blogroll is a rockin’ girl blogger. In addition to those lovely ladies, here are some more rockin’ girls:
1) "June Cutoff Cash" at Bye Bye Buy is just hilarious. And now this hip L.A. girl is moving to the boon docks of North Carolina. That should provide her with endless bloggy fodder. I can’t wait to see this story unfold.
2) Jamie at Fully Operational Battle Station is just a young’un, but I’ll forgive her for being so cute and perky because she’s so dang funny. She and her Hubby have just been approved to adopt two li’l ones from Ethiopia, so let me take this opportunity to offer my official CONGRATULATIONS!!
3) Jess at Making Home offers a variety of thoughtful and insightful posts about every aspect of the Christian life. She is an inspiration to me with wisdom beyond her years.
4) Amanda of Oh Amanda is one of my newest blogging buddies. She just got back from a cruise with her girlfriends. Can I just say, J-E-A-L-O-U-S???
5) Sari of A Geek Inside is one of my oldest, dearest blogging buddies. I just went over to get her link, and I saw that she just got a nomination. And then as I read down through that post, I saw that she nominated ME! Too funny! So, here you go, right backatcha, girlfriend!
6) Stie at These Are A Few of My Favorite Things is another sweet bloggy friend. She has three of the most precious li’l faces you’ve ever seen grinning at you when you visit her blog.
7) Last but certainly not least, Clemntine of What’s Up Buttercup? is as kind and wise as she is silly and fun. Her blog is always a delight to visit, especially with its sunny yellow design.
So there you have it! You rockin’ ladies can all copy and paste the button above and plaster it in your sidebar if you so desire. And you can also nominate your own list of Rockin’ Girl Bloggers.
TGIF! I’m off to Bunco tonight. My parents just arrived today, so my long, lonely week without the Husband (who is in Mississippi helping rebuild homes lost in Hurricaine Katrina) has finally come to an end. I’m tellin’ you what. This single parenting thing is for the birds. Hats off to all you single moms out there. And come home safely, Hon.