1. I accidentally wrote Blissdom Thus Fart in my title. That made me giggle. I clearly have the sense of humor of a 14-year-old boy.
2. Meeting people face-to-face that I’ve only known online is surreal, enlightening, and strangely natural. I’ve hugged more necks than I can count, but that won’t stop me from trying — Sarah, Shannon, Melanie, Jenny and Emily, Robin, Jill, Marcy, Jordana, Moriah, Kristen, Steph, Arianne, Lori, Beth, Alli, Meredith, Amy, Malia, LisaB, Stephanie, Kimba, Emily, the Nester, and Dawn. And I’m sure I missed someone, so I apologize in advance. **UPDATE — I don’t know HOW I could forget Amanda, one of my longest bloggy friends!!! LOVE her.
I’d love to list the names of the hands I’ve shaken, but I don’t dare even attempt that. Suffice it to say, I have met so many extraordinary, smart, creative women. I’m truly in awe.
3. I’m thoroughly impressed with Barbara Jones of One2One Network and R Weeks Watson of Real Girls Media.
4. Having my own laptop at a conference like this is invaluable. THANKS, HON!!!!!!
5. Hearing my husband’s voice over the phone this morning, and his interest and support in what I’m doing this weekend is an incredible blessing.
6. I am thrilled to hear from corporations who are interested in collaborating with bloggers and are doing it in a thoughtful, respectful, and creative way.
7. I’m tweeting what I’m learning in the sessions. You can follow me on Twitter at @dcrmom.
8. A half-hour in the silence of my hotel room with room service for lunch is heavenly. But I can’t wait to get back downstairs and mingle some more.
9. Maria Bailey wasn’t here, but her book, Mom 3.0, is the perfect post-Blissdom reading material. I brought it with me to read in the plane, and it’s all about marketing with moms with new technology. It’s a must-read. She was also generous enough to sponsor my trip so I could be here. So I owe her a HUGE thank you!!
There is so much more I could say, but I need to take a break and eat my lunch. Tune into Twitter for more updates this afternoon!