1) I would pay ANY amount of money for a stylish pair of everyday blue jeans with a 9-inch rise. Hello? Anyone out there? Lucky? Seven? Are you listening? WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT ABOUT THIS?
2) I’m not sure which I like more — dogwood or redbud. I just can’t decide. They are both so beautiful, I wish they would bloom for two months rather than two weeks.
3) It is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to wear my new aligners for 22 hours a day. I’m probably going to be wearing these things until I’m 40.
4) Trader Joes has discontinued its Mexican Red Sauce. This is a huge disappointment.
5) I hate the blue funk. I hate that I let it control me. I hate that it makes me a miserable wife and mommy.
6) I know intellectually that the blue funk is caused by hormones. There is nothing to be in a funk about. I love my life. So how can I be in such a funk and be so content with my life at the same time?
7) Why do women have to be so complicated?
8) Even though we’re complicated, I’m glad I’m a woman.
9) Skipping two days of Nexium is a BIG mistake. When will I learn to refill my prescription BEFORE it runs out?
That’s all. For now.