1) Friday night, our little baseball enthusiast hung up his cleats for the season. The boys all cried tears of disappointment for a season over and a tournament lost. The parents silently rejoiced as we looked forward to reclaiming our family life after the hustle and bustle of the spring sports season.
2) R discovered a love for mustard.
3) After the game, our neighbors combined their waterslides and created a waterpark for the kids while the adults hung out and ate and drank until a thunderstorm sent us all running for cover.
4) Our house is now free of railings and balusters. I went to take a picture, but my camera battery was dead. URGH. Maybe tomorrow.
5) C got her first bike. And then we returned it. It had no brakes. Whoever heard of such a thing? So we brought home another bike. It had a defective tire. So we took that back. You can imagine her disappointment. She’s back to a trike for the time being, and I didn’t get a picture of her on either bike.
6) I took a personality type test, and supposedly I’m an ESFP – Entertainer for whatever that’s worth. The description is scarily accurate. Oy.
Tonight we head over to a friend’s place for a cookout followed by prayer meeting. I hope you’re having a nice, relaxing Sunday! TTFN!