Fashion for fall this year is full of wearable trends that are going to make you want to hit up the mall (or your local thrift store) and stock up on all kinds of goodies.
I’m sharing five basic closet staples that you’ll want to be sure to have in your wardrobe this fall.
1. Fur Vest. Yes, the fur vest is ALL the rage right now. See above for styling inspiration.
2. Bow Blouse. I know, this reminds me of the stuff my mom wore in 1985, but what is old is new again. This is a fun way to dress up jeans, and it would also look nice under the aforementioned fur vest!
3. Colored Jeans. I’m a fan of the darker, muted hues like the ones shown above.
4. Crossbody Bags. The crossbody is the new black, and every woman needs one. Go for a fun color such as the teal shown above.
5. Ankle Boots. If you don’t have a pair yet, now’s the time to shop! A suede wedge bootie is both practical and stylish and goes with everything from skinny jeans to dresses.
Happy fall, y’all!
For more fashion for women over 40, sign up to receive my fashion & beauty digest in your email inbox for a weekly recap of my fashion and beauty posts!