For all those celebrating today, may your Christmas Day be merry and bright and full of love and laughter!
For the rest of you . . . there’s always online shopping. LOL!!
Daily Mom Style will return tomorrow.
And if today is a lonely day for you, I wish you peace and blessing. Here are a few posts that might help keep you entertained. They’re some of my favorites.
- If You Take Your Kids To The Mall . . .
- Elmo Has Left The Building
- Now THAT’S Embarrassing
- There MUST Be A Better Way
- I’ve Reached A New Low
- Wherein Larry Meets His Demise
- No Use Crying Over Spilt Milk
- Sometimes Being the Fun Mom Is Overrated (Don’t miss this one. Seriously, just don’t.)
(I’ve always wanted to say that. Ha!)