There’s A New Carnival In Town!
If you aren’t already inundated with weekly carnivals, I hope you will consider playing along THIS TUESDAY, January 27th, when I host my first ever What I Learned This Week carnival! Here’s the deal. My goal is for this to be fun and easy. Just write a post about what you’ve been learning over the past week or so. It can be one sentence. It can be several paragraphs. It can be serious. It can be silly. It can be thoughtful. It can be sweet and sentimental. It can be sarcastic. It can be profound. It can be ANYTHING that you learned that is of a family friendly nature, ahem.
Then here’s what you do:
1. Any time on Tuesday, put up your What I Learned This Week post.
2. In your post, please link back to me. (You can link to this post if my new carnival post isn’t up when you write your post.)
3. Come over here where we HOPE Mr. Linky will be cooperative (sometimes he can be rather temperamental) and link to your carnival post (not to your main page). I plan to have Mr. Linky up and running bright and early Tuesday morning. (Please do not host your own What I Learned This Week Mr. Linky at your place. I might get confused.)
4. Leave me a comment because I have no shame and have reduced myself to asking for comments. 🙂
5. Then visit the other participants and see what they learned this week! And comment, comment, comment! Because we ALL love comments.
And that’s it! Feel free to display my button if you desire. It is not a requirement. Here is the code that links to this post.
If you don’t mind, let me know if you plan to participate. I’d love to get a feel for the interest.