I’m a sucker for these silly quizzes. And this one pretty much hit the nail on the head, with only two questions. I thought it was good Saturday posting material. 🙂
Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else?
You Are a Katharine!
You are a Katharine — “I am happy and open to new things”
Katharines are energetic, lively, and optimistic. They want to contribute to the world.
How to Get Along with Me
- Give me companionship, affection, and freedom.
- Engage with me in stimulating conversation and laughter.
- Appreciate my grand visions and listen to my stories.
- Don’t try to change my style. Accept me the way I am.
- Be responsible for youself. I dislike clingy or needy people.
- Don’t tell me what to do.
What I Like About Being a Katharine
- being optimistic and not letting life’s troubles get me down
- being spontaneous and free-spirited
- being outspoken and outrageous. It’s part of the fun.
- being generous and trying to make the world a better place
- having the guts to take risks and to try exciting adventures
- having such varied interests and abilities
What’s Hard About Being a Katharine
- not having enough time to do all the things I want
- not completing things I start
- not being able to profit from the benefits that come from specializing; not making a commitment to a career
- having a tendency to be ungrounded; getting lost in plans or fantasies
- feeling confined when I’m in a one-to-one relationship
Katharines as Children Often
- are action oriented and adventuresome
- drum up excitement
- prefer being with other children to being alone
- finesse their way around adults
- dream of the freedom they’ll have when they grow up
Katharines as Parents
- are often enthusiastic and generous
- want their children to be exposed to many adventures in life
- may be too busy with their own activities to be attentive
What about you? Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else?
8 thoughts on “I’m a Katharine”
I’m an Audrey. And I felt it was a pretty accurate description of me, too! (personality, not looks, but one can wish,right)
I’m a bette! it must be the eyes 🙂
Fun quiz. I’m a Jackie. Most of the description, but not all, fits.
And I gave you a shout out on both my sister’s and my blogs. 🙂
It was really hard for me to answer the questions (even though there were only two!) — I wasn’t sure if I should choose this answer or that answer. I finally just chose and ended up being a Marilyn. Guess what’s listed under what’s hard about being a Marilyn? “The constant push and pull of trying to make up my mind.” Ha! I’d say that was pretty accurate. 🙂
I was a bette and played along on my blog! i think it described me pretty well
I’m an Ingrid. I did this quiz on my blog a while back, it’s surprising how accurate it is.
I’m an Audrey. So true, too.
Sweet, I am a Katherine too! Fits like a glove.