I’m a Katharine
I’m a sucker for these silly quizzes. And this one pretty much hit the nail on the head, with only two questions. I thought it was good Saturday posting material. 🙂
Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else?
You Are a Katharine!
You are a Katharine — “I am happy and open to new things”
Katharines are energetic, lively, and optimistic. They want to contribute to the world.
How to Get Along with Me
- Give me companionship, affection, and freedom.
- Engage with me in stimulating conversation and laughter.
- Appreciate my grand visions and listen to my stories.
- Don’t try to change my style. Accept me the way I am.
- Be responsible for youself. I dislike clingy or needy people.
- Don’t tell me what to do.
What I Like About Being a Katharine
- being optimistic and not letting life’s troubles get me down
- being spontaneous and free-spirited
- being outspoken and outrageous. It’s part of the fun.
- being generous and trying to make the world a better place
- having the guts to take risks and to try exciting adventures
- having such varied interests and abilities
What’s Hard About Being a Katharine
- not having enough time to do all the things I want
- not completing things I start
- not being able to profit from the benefits that come from specializing; not making a commitment to a career
- having a tendency to be ungrounded; getting lost in plans or fantasies
- feeling confined when I’m in a one-to-one relationship
Katharines as Children Often
- are action oriented and adventuresome
- drum up excitement
- prefer being with other children to being alone
- finesse their way around adults
- dream of the freedom they’ll have when they grow up
Katharines as Parents
- are often enthusiastic and generous
- want their children to be exposed to many adventures in life
- may be too busy with their own activities to be attentive
What about you? Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else?