Word on the street is tomorrow’s National Doughnut Day. (Do you use doughnut or donut? I use donut, but when I googled this, they used doughnut.) Any-who. Certain donut chains offer a free donut on National Doughnut Day, but if you have donut pans, you have no need for that. You can make them yourself with wholesome ingredients.
(If you don’t have donut pans, I highly recommend these: the best donut pans, the end.)
I thought it would be fun to do a roundup of donut recipes. Because, I mean, duh. Donuts.
I only recently started making donuts. I had no idea how easy is with a donut pan. Heck, I didn’t even know about donut pans, but once I discovered them, it’s been one of my favorite recipes to experiment with. And the kids think it’s a hoot.
So here you go… 14 donut recipes to tempt your tastebuds.
14 Delicious Donut Recipes
- Chocolate Glazed Baked Donuts // Moms Need to Know
- Fresh Strawberry Glazed Donuts // Bon Bon Rose Girls
- Lemon Glazed Baked Donuts // Little Panda Mommy’s Kitchen
- Cornbread Donuts* // Jo-Lynne Shane
- Maple Bacon Donuts // Baked By Rachel
- Spiced Sweet Potato Donuts* // Bright, Bold and Beautiful
- Caramel Glazed Baked Donuts // Namely Marly
- Cinnamon Donuts* // Musings of a Housewife
- Baked Blueberry Donuts with Lemon Glaze // The Mommies Network
- Pumpkin Donuts with Cinnamon Icing // The Celebration Shoppe
- Chocolate Strawberry Donuts // Savoring the Thyme
- Chocolate Donuts* // Musings of a Housewife
- Blackberry Lemon Glazed Donuts // A Sweet Life
- Salted Caramel Apple Cider Baked Donuts // Monday Morning Donut
2 thoughts on “14 Donut Recipes for National Doughnut Day”
I ordered the pan you reccomended. I hope they turn out good. I want to make my husband his favorite – plain cake donuts.
Thank you!! This is great. I was searching for recipes a few weeks ago after buying the pan you recommended, and baked the chocolate doughnuts you have on this site as my “experiment”. Oh SO good! My oven is currently broken and we’re waiting for parts, but I think the first thing I’m going to bake once its repaired are the maple bacon doughnuts you’ve listed above. Hubby should enjoy those- maybe for Father’s Day! Thanks again for such a great list. Added to my bookmarks 🙂