25 Comforting Soup Recipes
It is supposed to be 8 degrees this morning. EIGHT DEGREES. You guys, I live in Pennsylvania, not Alaska.
But I’m not complaining. Truly, I’m not. I’m all for winter weather during the winter months. If it’s snowing in March, I’ll be the first to complain. But in January, I don’t mind single-digit temps and I welcome the snow.
This time of year, I’m always craving a steaming hot bowl of soup! I definitely need to add some new soup recipes to my repertoire so I hunted down 25 comforting soup recipes! Check them out!
25 Soup Recipes
- Slow Cooker Lemony Turkey (or chicken) Soup with Orzo and Spinach
- Split Pea Soup
- Sausage Kale Soup
- SLOW COOKER SOUTHWESTERN STYLE CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP
- Turkey Vegetable Rice Soup
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Greek Lentil Soup with Tomatoes, Spinach, and Feta
- Beef Rice Soup Recipe
- Sweet Potato and Peanut Soup
- CrockPot or Stovetop Recipe for Ham and Cabbage Soup with Red Bell Peppers
- Fish Stew
- Sweet Potato & Carrot Bisque
- Cannellini Bean and Kale Soup with Ham and Sherry Vinegar
- Beef Vegetable Stew Recipe
- Black Bean and Rice Soup with Lime and Cilantro
- CROCKPOT CHICKPEA CHILI (VEGETARIAN)
- Italian Tomato Soup
- Mexican Inspired Chicken Soup with Corn and Heirloom Beans
- Chorba (Moroccan Soup of Chickpeas, Vermicelli and Vegetables)
- Hamburger Soup
- Thai Inspired Beef Noodle Soup
- Hearty Lentil Soup
- Tortilla Soup
- Pork Posole with Roasted Pork Tenderloin & Lila Beans
- Ham, Potato, Bean, & Barley Soup
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Pasta Fagioli Soup with Whole Wheat Orzo
Do you have a favorite soup recipe? Link me up in the comments!!