Easy Halloween Craft for Kids: Spooky Spider Napkin Ring
I’m back with another super easy halloween craft for kids. I’ve told you before that I’m not very crafty, but my girls sure are! So I’m always on the lookout for easy crafts they can do themselves that don’t require any fancy craft supplies.
Check this one out.
How CUTE is that!?
And this is all you need:
- thick black wired ribbon
- assorted rick rack
- plastic spiders
- craft glue or hot glue gun
You can easily get all of these supplies at Michael’s or A.C. Moore.
And you’ll want napkins, of course! Coordinating ones will look best.
Here are the directions:
- Begin by cutting a 4-inch strip of ribbon. Cut some rick rack to match the length.
- Add some glue to the back of the rick rack. Press the trim to the ribbon. Hold until secure.
- Once the strip is dry, you can fold the napkin rings. Simply take the ribbon and fold it into a ring. Secure the ends together with glue.
- Finish the napkin ring by applying some glue to a plastic spider and press it to the top of the ring.
Your spooky spider napkin ring is now complete. Slide a napkin through it to complete the piece.
These are perfect for making your table festive on Halloween! Don’t wait until Halloween to use them. Use them for the entire month of October.
These are also a great craft idea for “room moms” looking for crafts the kids can do at their school Halloween parties — as long as they’re old enough to handle the hot glue gun.
Also, be sure to follow my Trick Or Treat! board on Pinterest.