I thought it might be fun to start a monthly feature where I share some of my new favorite finds along with some older tried-and-true products that I’m particularly enjoying at the moment.
This time of year, it’s hard to keep shooting new outfits because daylight is so limited, and so many things are selling out. Also, I don’t think most people are stocking their closets like they are earlier in the season. (Not to say that I won’t be styling new outfits! I just can’t do as many right now as I do other times of year.)
These are all things that I’m either enjoying right now, or they’re so good that I think you should know about them.
1. Zella Etoile Pullover // For those of you who’ve been asking for more casual wear and athleisure looks, this pullover is super cute and sooo comfy! I’ll be styling it in a dedicated post next week, but I thought I’d go ahead and share it now while it’s still fully stocked. It comes in 5 colors, and it does have a snug fit, so I have the medium.
2. Blush Scarf // I am obsessed with this color right now. I know it’s so trendy, but I just love it, and this scarf was a great transition piece that you can wear well into spring.
3. Fleece Robe // My mom gave me the longer version of this robe for Christmas, and I absolutely love it. I put it on every morning the second I get up because it’s so cozy, and our house is so cold that time of day. The longer one is still available at Lord & Taylor in grey and Back Country in the red that I have.
4. Stella & Dot Triad Hoops // I just ordered these, and I can’t wait to start wearing them. I think they’re going to be extremely versatile. I like that they have a little more to them than a single hoop but they’re still on a smaller scale so they won’t compete with my necklaces.
5. Sam Edelman Blake Bootie // I’ve had my eye on these for months, so when they went on sale, I grabbed them. I like the pointy toe; they’re going to be perfect with bootcut jeans.
6. Adidas Superstars White/Copper // I’m obsessed with these. I have the plain white ones, but I love these with the copper stripes. To me, they look like rose gold, and as you know, I’m obsessed. I keep putting them in my shopping cart and then taking them out, lol! As a fashion blogger, I can totally justify a second pair to add variety to my athleisure looks, but as a woman who lives in ballet flats most of the time, I can’t seem to bite the bullet because I don’t wear sneakers enough to justify two that are so similar. If you don’t already have a pair of Adidas Superstars, they’re very comfortable and on trend, and the copper stripes are definitely the ones to get! That or the black, and I kind of want those too. #itsaproblem
7. CND Creekside Nail Color // This is an old favorite I’ve rediscovered this month. I had my nails done last week, and we went with this chalky blue. I think it’s perfect for January. I’m linking to the Vinylux version because it’s easier to apply at home, but it also comes in the Shellac.
8. Rodan + Fields Essential Daily Body Moisturizer // This stuff is the best body moisturizer I’ve ever used, and I’m not just saying that b/c I sell it. I tend to have verrrry itchy, dry skin, and one reason I hate cold weather so much is because I get so itchy. Not so when I use this regularly. As long as I am diligent about applying it every time I get out of the shower, no more itchy, dry skin for me! I also make sure to apply it to my feet, and the woman who does my pedicures comments that my feet hardly need any buffing at all.
9. Faux Leather Tote // I shared this in yesterday’s post, but I wanted to include it here because I think it’s such a great bag for the price point. Highly recommend.
10. AG Destruct Midi Ankle Jeans // These are spendy, but I got them on 40% off before the holidays. I’m hoping they’ll go on sale again, although sizes are getting depleted, so I’m not sure how long they will last. I needed another pair of jeans like I needed a hole in the head, but I really like the super dark wash and the raw hem, and the distressing is perfect, if you like distressing, which I do.
11. Chenille Cardigan // Finally, this cardigan is the best slouchy, casual cardigan I’ve found in ages. I have the rose color, which unfortunately is sold out, but it does come in black. I LOVE this sweater. I want to put it on every day. Yesterday I wore it over a graphic tee with the black midi ankle jeans (see #10) and my white Superstars (see #6) and I felt so sassy.
Fit tip: this cardigan runs big. I have the small, and it’s plenty roomy.
Let me know how you like this feature, and if you have any January favorites to share!
Did you like this post?
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, see my About Page: Blog Monetization and Disclosure.