As soon as Halloween is over, I’m ready to start thinking about Thanksgiving. This year I’m looking for some easy Thanksgiving decorating ideas I can incorporate into my home with minimal fuss.
I love Thanksgiving because there’s none of the stress of buying presents and coming up with clever crafts and activities to amuse the kids. Elf on the Shelf, I’m looking at YOU!
No, Thanksgiving is just about the food and the gorgeous harvest-themed decor. I love all these warm hues, don’t you???
I’m a pretty good cook but admittedly challenged when it comes to decorating. It’s frustrating to me because I appreciate tasteful decorations and a well-appointed home, but achieving it seems to elude me. Often I end up doing nothing because I’m too afraid to fail. Now, thanks to Pinterest, there are tons of do-it-yourself tutorials and lovely ideas I can copy! Surely with the proper instructions, I can achieve something lovely.
5 Gorgeous and Easy Thanksgiving Decorating Ideas
1. Check out Sara’s Cornucopia of Creativity Thanksgiving Table. I love how she gives you step-by-step instructions to make this happen. I think I can do this!
2. The simplicity of Amanda’s Thanksgiving Hurricane Vases just goes to show, it doesn’t have to be fancy to be beautiful.
3. Colleen shares 5 Easy Ways to Inspire Your Fall Decorating. I love how she has fall decorations scattered about, lending a festive atmosphere to her entire home, inside and out.
4. I am obsessed with Carrie’s DIY Thanksgiving Place Cards. Now these might be a BIT of a stretch for me and my craft-challenged self, but I am pretty sure I could pull this one off. I love how she added a sentimental note on the back of each one, sharing why she was grateful for each person. The silver and gold pumpkins are so elegant. I’m not hosting Thanksgiving this year, but if I was, I think I’d have to give this a try.
5. Finally, Kristin’s Fall Tablescape is so warm and inviting! She swears it is quick and easy to pull together, and I love how she plans to repurpose the glass jar in the center.
I hope these easy Thanksgiving decorating ideas will inspire you as you prepare to entertain this holiday season! I’m already working up a few ideas here at my house.
For ongoing “PINspiration,” be sure to follow my Fall Decor Pin Board!!