Everyone is always talking about finding a good beach read for summer. I get it. I probably read 3 times as many books in the summertime as I do the entire rest of the year. There’s nothing like sitting on the beach with a good book. Or by the pool with a good book. Or on the back deck with a good book… you get the drift.
I’m always looking for my next great beach read, and you probably are too. So I went to my Facebook Page and asked the most savvy women I know for their best recommendations, and then I compiled this list. ENJOY!!!
20 Great Summer Beach Reads 2015
- Bluprints by Barbara Delinsky
- Shelter Us by Laura Nicole Diamond
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Beach Town by Mary Kay Andrews
- The Best of Us by Sarah Pekkanen
- Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarity
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Saving Graces by Patricia Gaffney
- Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner
- The Pleasure of My Company by Steve Martin
- Zoo by James Patterson
- Little Mercies by Heather Gudenkauf
- The Silent Sister by Diane Chamberlain
- Calling Me Home by Julie Kibler
- The Mailbox by Audrey Shafer
- Madame Picasso by Anne Girard
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
- Mrs. Kimble by Jennifer Haigh
10 thoughts on “20 Great Summer Beach Reads 2015”
Very cool. I’ve not read one of these, I’ll have to start in!
Awesome…thanks so much! I’m vowing to read in the mornings and evenings instead of browsing the net !
Thanks for the recommendations. I like to read fiction on the treadmill year round and in the summer :-). Great post!
Anything Mary Kay Andrews writes is a page turner. Love her books. Going to the beach in three weeks and can’t wait to read Beach Town.
That is on my Want to Read list on Good Reads. 🙂
Yup, have Beach Town on my list, along with Blueprints. I only two books this vacation, so I can have some for our trip in July.
This is such a great summer reading list! I’ve already read a few of them (Gone Girl and We Were Liars) but the rest of the list looks great! Up next on my reading list is Zoo by James Patterson 🙂
Are you on Goodreads? Have you read Nobody’s Cuter Than You? Great read!
I am, and no, I haven’t. I should add that to my list of books I want to read. I should utilize Good Reads more.
What a wonderful, full of great info, site….just found you today but will become a loyal follower, to be sure.
Thanks for so much useful information