Greetings, friends! I don’t know about you, but I’m still trying to wrap my head around the fact that it’s November. Anyone else? Before we flip the page on the calendar, I like to take a look back and share what was popular last month, so let’s talk about top ten best sellers from October.
10 Best Selling Products in October 2023
These were the 10 most popular products across my blog and social channels last month. They’re listed in typical Top Ten order, with the most popular one last.
10. J. Crew Field Sneakers (8h) // I feel like low profile sneakers like these is the direction trends are going right now, and I really like the neutral color palette on this pair.
9. ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream AM/PM Set with Discovery Kit // SUCH a good deal on these iconic ELEMIS products. You get a night cream and your choice of 3 of their day creams, plus a Discovery Kit with 3 travel size products, packaged beautifully in a box for gift-giving.
8. Gap Factory Cozy V-Neck Sweater (S) // This cozy pullover with the flattering v-neck and relaxed fit pairs easily with all styles of jeans. It comes in several nice color choices, and it’s a great price! It runs true to size, or size down for a closer fit.
7. Vince Silk Blend Woven Shirt (S) // This gorgeous silk blend blouse was an #NSale find, and it’s currently 59% off at Nordstrom Rack! I love the clean hidden button placket and extra long cuffs, but especially the straight hem and 23″ length. It makes it so much easier to tuck, and you can even leave it out for a more relaxed vibe.
6. Talbots Cable Knit Zip Front Cardigan (S) // I was pleasantly surprised by this zip-up cable knit cardigan from Talbots. It’s the perfect modern length to pair with higher rise jeans, and it has a really nice fit and feel. It also comes in a bunch of colors.
5. Gap Factory Puffer Jacket (S) // This is a great price for a classic puffer jacket, and I love the light brown color for a change. It also comes in black, navy, and green.
4. Caslon Button Up Rib Sweater Dress // This is such a great piece to dress up or down. I love the v-neck and button-up design on the front. It also comes in olive green.
3. Gap Factory V Neck Cardigan // Stripes are having a moment this fall, and this affordable sweater is a great way to participate in the trend without breaking the bank.
also wearing: Cozy Karma Twist Neck Sweatshirt
2. Athleta Balance Flare Pant (S) // I was so thrilled when these flare pants came in the mail, and I tried them on! They are soft and stretchy and cozy and comfortable, and they look great on. They come in regular, petite, and tall sizes. Plus, you cannot beat the $29 price tag.
And in first place, the winner is . . . 🥁
1. Warners This Is Not A Bra™ Cushioned Underwire Lightly Lined T-Shirt Bra // This bra is by far and away the top seller of the month. None of the others even came close. It’s a great price, extremely comfortable, and it looks great under clothing too.
And that’s a wrap! I’d love to know if you purchased any of these, and how they worked out for you.
Stay In Touch
If you liked this post, be sure you’re signed up for my email newsletter. In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive exclusive newsletter content like special sales, my newest favorite finds, and an occasional peek behind the scenes — all delivered right to your inbox.
I would also love for you to join my JLS Fashion Insiders Facebook Group! This is a friendly place to discuss all matters of fashion and style with other women, share your outfits, get advice, and stay up to date on all the happenings in our community.
This post contains affiliate links. When you shop through my links, it helps support my business (at no additional cost to you) so thank you!