Top Ten in November
Good morning! I’m finally getting around to posting my Top 10 in November. These are the most popular blog post and retail products from the month of November.
Let’s get started!
TOP 10 POSTS in NOVEMBER 2019
You know the drill. Based on Google Analytics, these were my top 10 posts from last month. I’m listing these in typical Top Ten order, with the most popular post last.
This month, I’m cutting back on the commentary and just sharing the posts. I don’t think most of them require any explanation.
And in first place . . . drum roll please . . . Shocker, it’s a try-on haul! 😂
Okay, moving on to popular products…
TOP 10 PRODUCTS in NOVEMBER 2019
Based on my ShopStyle analytics, these were the 10 most popular products across my blog and social channels during the month of October.
10. Dolce Vita Tierra Suede Ankle Booties // These booties are incredibly comfortable on the foot, and the lower shaft makes them super easy to pair with skinny jeans. (I cuffed my jeans the last time I wore them so they land just above the top of the bootie — see the last pic in yesterday’s post.)
They’re TTS, or go with your smaller size if in between; I have the 8, for reference. They also come in black and grey, and they come down to $50 with code FRIENDS.
9. LOFT Ribbed Open Cardigan // This is such a good cardigan, and now it’s marked down to $29. It’s TTS; I have the small.
8. Chelsea28 Raw Edge Tank // One of my favorite layering tanks for dressier looks — regular bra friendly, and comes in tons of colors. I have white, black, and burgundy.
It’s TTS; I have the small, although I will say, it’s a little tight across the chest. If you are smaller on top, it’s fine. If you’re larger, you may want to try sizing up.
7. Treasure & Bond Sydney Hobo // Unfortunately, this sold out after it went on sale. It was a good bag.
I don’t always include sold-out items in this list, but it is so rare that a handbag makes my Top 10, I thought I’d include it for variety’s sake.
6. Chelsea28 V-Neck Pullover // This is such a cute sweater, and I love the bright pink for a change from reds and burgundies. It’s lighter weight, so great for those of you in warmer climates. It’s TTS (wearing small) and currently 40% off.
5. Tory Burch Minnie Flats // These sold like hotcakes when they went on sale! There are still a few colors and sizes avail.
4. Aquatalia Tilly Weatherproof Booties // These also are on a great sale, and there’s really nothing quite like them out there right now, with the tall sock-like shaft and lower heel.
They’re also waterproof, making them perfect for our messy Pennsylvania winters.
3. Lord + Taylor Essential V-Neck Cashmere Sweater // Such a good price for cashmere! They come down to $56 with code FRIENDS.
I recommend sizing up, I wear a medium in all L+T cashmere.
2. Madewell Kent Cardigan // I absolutely love this cardigan. It’s stretchy and soft and warm, and the color palette is so pretty.
It also stays on your shoulders comfortably, if that makes sense. (Some cardigans seem to want to slide off.) It’s TTS, or size down for a closer fit. I have the small.
And first place goes to . . .
1. Dyson Hairdryer // Speaking of variety, the Dyson hairdryer just barely edged out the Kent cardigan for first place!
I have to admit, I am shocked by how many of you hopped on that deal, but I’m so glad you did. I have heard so much good feedback from those who did purchase it.
It’s no longer on sale, but there is an option to purchase it with a $50 Amazon gift card, which is a bonus.
So that’s a wrap! Which posts from November were your favorites, and did you score any of these top 10 products?
I love getting feedback from you all when you purchase from my site. It’s good to know what resonates, and I always want to be sure my recommendations are spot-on. It makes me so happy to hear when you’re pleased with a purchase; and of course if you aren’t, that’s helpful to know too.
DID YOU LIKE THIS POST?
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive exclusive newsletter content like special sales, my newest favorite finds, and an occasional peek behind the scenes — all delivered right to your inbox. PLUS you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win a $100 gift card each month!
This post contains affiliate links. When you shop through my links, it helps support my business (at no additional cost to you) so thank you!