If you haven’t packed away your summer handbag because you’ve been planning to shop for a new winter bag, here’s your chance! There are so many sales going on right now with Veterans Day and the holidays approaching.
Here are my top picks for bags for moms under $100.
(CLICK ON THE PHOTOS or the ORANGE LINKS to buy.)
10 Fabulous Handbags for Moms Under $100
Macy’s has an awesome Veterans Day Sale going on right now.
1. Totally crushing on this roomy Marc Fisher Pop Star Tote. Love the contrast color straps. This bag was originally $98, marked down to $67.99, and with 20% off it is just $54.39. Plus, it qualifies for free shipping!!!! Use the code VETDAY to get the additional 20% off and free shipping.
Fossil has several fabulous leather handbags that are marked way down right now. You can’t go wrong with Fossil. I’ve had several of their bags, and I can personally attest to how well they wear. Plus, they are always designed to be comfortable and roomy and easy to access.
2. The Hunter Leather Tote was $168 and it’s marked down to $93.99. This is the kind of bag that will go with everything, and you will carry it for years.
3. And if you like color, I think the Hunter Leather Hobo in aqua is fantastic. It is also marked down to $93.99.
4. Another nice basic black bag is the Giani Bernini Glazed Leather Double Zip Satchel. It was originally $178, and it’s marked down to $78.99.
5. But the Franco Sarto Christie Top Zip Tote in a gorgeous pumpkin orange pebbled leather is my tippy-top pick. If I hadn’t already spent my handbag budget for 2013, this would be in my shopping cart STAT! Originally $149, it is now $77.99.
The Nordstrom Women’s Sale is still going strong.
6. How stinkin’ CUTE is this French Connection tote??? At 40% off, it’s only $76.80 with free shipping!
7. This Steven by Steve Madden Easy Going Tote is a great everyday bag. The lightweight nylon won’t stress your shoulders, and it comes in tons of yummy colors. At 40% off, it is $58.80 with free shipping!
8. Love Kate Spade? This Flatiron Loretta Tote is marked down to $88.80 and it also comes in red! (Also free shipping.)
9. This Kenneth Cole Grab Bag Crossbody is gorgeous in Terracotta, or my favorite, Dust Blue. It’s not a large bag, but I’m always a sucker for pebbled leather. And it is 50% off, bringing it down to $98.98 (with free shipping).
10. Finally, the Big Buddha Jenny Tote is 50% off, bringing it down to just $43.98 (with free shipping). I like the sand, but it also comes in black. It gets four 5-star reviews, and has great style if you’re looking for something a bit more trendy than the other bags that I’ve posted.
Wallets are also on sale. I love my Kate Spade Lacey Zip Wallet. It holds a TON, and the zipper keeps everything neatly contained inside. It’s 40% off, bringing it down to $94.80.