My first ever Thursday Thirteen…
Thirteen Reasons I Love Being A Mom
1) Sticky, sugary kisses.
2) Morning wake-up snuggles.
3) Constant companionship.
5) Kid snacks in the pantry that I’d never buy for myself. Like these and these.
6) Identifying with my mom and gaining understanding for her decisions through the years.
7) Recognizing my attributes in each of my children.
8) Seeing my Husband in each of our children.
9) Kissing on that baby milk-white skin.
10) Little warm bodies climbing in my bed in the wee hours of the morning.
11) Unconditional love X 3.
12) Watching their little personalities evolve.
13) Driving a minivan. Haha. Kiddin’. Just checking to see if you were paying attention.