Colorful Flats for Spring Under $50 #FashionFriday
Everyone is commenting on my colorful flats in my Daily Mom Style post this week! Which inspired this post. I love wearing colorful flats in the spring and summer. They’re such an easy way to brighten up an outfit, and they don’t have to break the bank. I have finicky feet and often have to pay higher prices for shoes that are comfortable, but I can get away with inexpensive flats without too much trouble. YAY!
Here are my top picks for the season to whet your appetite — all for $50 or less!
Colorful Flats for Spring Under $50
- Lucky Brand Emmie, $41.99
- Gap Leather Ballet Flats, $39.95
- Merona Emma Genuine Leather Scrunch Flat, 39.99
- Kenneth Cole REACTION Women’s Slip On By Flat, $37.21
- Defined the Scenes Flat in Turquoise, $29.99
- Sonoma Studded Ballet Flats, $29.99
- Vibrant Tumbled Ballerina Flat, $32
- Mossimo Ona Ballet Flat , $14.99
- Jessica Simpson Marlio Flats, $48.30