Healthy Recipes for July 4th
It’s almost the end of June so that means it’s time to start thinking about July 4th! We have plans to go to our local swim club for their 4th of July BBQ, but if you’re entertaining, you might like this post. I published it a few years ago, but I’ve just updated it with a few new recipes.
Summer is the easiest season to eat healthy — fresh veggies and fruits are plentiful and no one wants to feel weighed down with heavy foods. Here are some easy, healthy recipes that will get your 4th of July barbecue rave reviews!
10 Healthy Recipes for 4th of July Entertaining
1. Savoring The Thyme’s Vegetarian Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
2. Eating On A Dime’s Flag Fruit Kabobs
3. Laylita’s Garden Salad with Lime Cilantro Dressing
4. My Herbed Warm Potato Salad
5. Little Leopard Book’s Chipotle Lime Chicken Fajita Skewers
6. Virtually Homemade’s Grilled Corn with Ancho Chili Butter
8. Booty Camp’s Grilled Avocado with Fresh Tomato Salsa
9. The Spiffy Cookie’s Red, White & Blue Sangria
10. Jeanette’s Healthy Living Berry Yogurt Parfait
Do you have any fun plans for the 4th?
Check out more July 4th food on my July 4th Pinterest Board!
Follow Jo-Lynne Shane’s board Fourth of July Food and Crafts on Pinterest.