Swirled Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
My friend made these last week and brought me one. OH. MY. WORD. I will be making these OFTEN.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups peanut butter and chocolate morsels
- Heat oven to 325. Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup melted butter, and 1/3 cup sugar thoroughly; press onto bottom of ungreased 13×9-inch pan.
- Microwave 1 cup morsels for 1 minute or until just melted; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Gradually beat in evaporated milk, eggs and vanilla. Stir 1 cup cheese mixture into chocolate/peanut butter mixture.
- Pour the remaining cheese mixture over crust.
- Then pour the cheese/chocolate/peanut butter mixture on top of that.
- Take a spoon and swirl around the mixtures a little.
- Bake 35 minutes; take out of oven and sprinkle remaining morsels on top. Bake another 5 minutes.
- Let cool 15 minutes; refrigerate 2 hours. Cut into squares and serve!