Game Day Recipe: Chili Goat Cheese Dip
Yes, two recipes this week!!!
I’m all about the appetizers lately, for some reason! This is another great game-day dip recipe that I discovered at Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes. I altered it just a bit to suit our dairy-loving household, but it’s pretty much the same otherwise.
If you love goat cheese and chili (raise your hand!) you will love this recipe. And also? It is super easy.
All you do is crumble 4 oz goat cheese into a pie plate or a similar sized serving dish.
Then you spoon 1 cup Chili on top of that. I happened have a single bowl of leftover chili in my fridge this week but you can certainly buy a can or make your own.
Then you just sprinkle a cup of shredded cheddar on top of that. (She calls for 1/2 cup but I love cheese, so . . . what can I say?)
For the love of all that’s yummy, take a block of sharp cheddar and shred your own. It is so much tastier than the bags of pre-shredded.
Then pop the dish into a preheated 350-degree oven. After about 10 minutes, it should be bubbly and beginning to brown.
Take it out and serve with tortilla chips.
Sharing is optional.
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1 c. [url href=”https://www.jolynneshane.com/2010/12/tried-and-true-friday-night-chili.html” target=”_blank”]chili[/url]
- 1 c shredded cheddar
- Crumble goat cheese into a pie plate.
- Spread chili on top of that.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of it all.
- Bake in a 400-degree oven for 8-10 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.