I just now realized that tomorrow is Friday. How exactly did that happen? So I’m faced with a conundrum. Do I whip up something on the spot, just to have something to post? Or do I skip Fashion Friday this week? Hmmm…
I realize that the world will probably still be spinning on its axis in the morning if I do not post, but let’s not risk it.
Last week we talked about cute tops. This week let’s talk about shoes.
1. Zebra Pumps. If I had unlimited funds and was daring enough, I would buy these to wear to one of the cocktail parties at Blissdom.
2. On the other hand, you couldn’t pay me to wear these denim Uggs.
3. And speaking of paying me to don a pair of shoes, I am pretty sure I owned this exact shoe in 1994. It is way too soon for it to make a come back.
4. And it looks like gladiators are alive and well for 2010. I don’t like them any more now than I did last year. Or the year before that. This is one of the few trends that hasn’t grown on me one iota.
5. Oooooh but I love this Maura bootie. That color is so now.
6. I clicked over to see what cute fashions Big Mama had found for us this week, and I spotted these sassy platform sandals on the model wearing the boyfriend jeans. I love those, although they make my feet hurt just looking at them.
What about you? Got your eye on a cute shoe? What trends are you excited about and which ones do you wish would disappear, never to be seen or heard from again? And then be sure to click on over to Big Mama for some more Fashion Friday finds.