Don’t judge me. It’s been a rough day. Got this from my Disney friend and blogging buddy, Darcie.
What is the worst meal you ever had? Oh, it was this NASTY tough, dry steak we had at my husband’s Christmas party one year that I couldn’t even swallow. I literally had to chase it down with water to keep from gagging. I finally gave up and filled up on dessert.
Name one place you could vacation every year? Well, I DO vacation to TWO places every year – a lake in Maine and the beach in New Jersey. But as much as I enjoy those vacations, I’d gladly go somewhere tropical every year.
5 things that drive you crazy?
– Potty training. Okay, you expected that one.
When you ask someone a question, and they interrupt you before you get a chance to answer.
– When you just want to vent and complain, and the person you’re talking to tries to give you advice.
– When people put their feet on the back of my chair. Or when the bump into me. Or when they get too close to me when they’re talking. I guess you could say I have personal space issues.
– When a cashier says, "I’ll take the next customer in isle 2!" and the yahoo behind you jumps over there and gets in line first. RUDE!
Name 3 people from your past that make you stop and think, “Hey, I wonder what ever happened to…”
– My high school boyfriend. We broke up my sophomore year of college, and we lost touch, and I’ve always wondered what happened to him.
– Um, I think that’s it. I really don’t spend much time thinking in what ifs.
Kids’ TV show you might actually enjoy more than your kids do? I pretty much detest kids’ TV. Hey, June, you’ll be happy to know that I fixed the punctuation in that question. It didn’t have an apostrophe on kids.
Worst movie you’ve ever seen? It’s A Wonderful Life. SO SLOW. I can never stay awake for it.
Most under-rated TV show you watch regularly? Samantha Who? I don’t know if it’s underrated or not, but I don’t hear anything about it, and I think it’s so cute.
Most popular TV show you never watch? Grey’s Anatomy. I feel totally out of it, but it seems too late to start watching now.
Celebrity whose looks you’d like to have? Gwyneth Paltrow. Or Jennifer Anniston.
Celeb you can’t stand? Mike Meyers.
What did you do today? Led a Bible study, designed several buttons and a blog, followed my 2-year-old around the house, feigning disinterest, waiting for her to use the potty.
Who are you tagging? Anybody who wants to play along.
6 thoughts on “I’m Doing Another Meme”
You’re my go-to girl for a good laugh you know that?
Personal Space? Me and you both!
And the next customer in line thing. I second that.
Thanks for playing along!
Loved learning more about you.
All about the personal space!
I am happy about the apostrophe, but I am going to prop your eyes open with toothpicks and make you watch It’s a Wonderful Life. Oh! It’s good. It is LONG, tho, you do have a point there.
OK – this one has me a little confused -explain?
– When you ask someone a question, and they interrupt you before you get a chance to answer.
Well, if someone said come to “ISLE 2,” I’d say “I’m on that tropical isle pronto!” If that person said what AISLE, I’d be ticked, too! 😉
I feel the same way about Grey’s Anatomy…