Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
There is nothing, NOTHING I say, that can bring on a binge like a batch of homemade cookies. I just can’t keep them in the house, which is why I try not to make them very often. Because my self-control flies out the window when there are cookies around.
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are my absolute favorite.
Seriously, you won’t be able to eat just one (pan).
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light. Add the egg and mix until fluffy.
- Blend the flour, baking powder, soda and salt together well.
- Add these dry ingredients to the butter mixture. Add the chocolate chips.
- Drop cookie dough by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 375°.