Last week we talked about watch trends. Now that you’ve updated your wardrobe with a snazzy watch, let’s take it a step further. One of the hottest trends right now is the “stacked wrist” — basically, grouping your watch and bracelets (or just bracelets) to create a fun, bold look. Layering isn’t just for clothing anymore!
Here are the rules.
How To Stack Your Wrist
1) Pick one statement piece and then add a couple of supporting pieces to that. This is a great way to dip your toe into the trend.
2) Add a watch to the mix. I personally love this look! This is also a good way to start.
3) Go with a monochromatic look.
4) Combine colors and textures.
5) More is more. Layer it up!
As you can tell, there really aren’t any rules! That’s what makes this trend great. You truly can’t mess it up.
But if you’re unsure how to start, the retailers are making it easy on us to stack our wrists. Most stores sell bracelets already in sets for easy layering.
7 Row Epoxy Banglet Set, $14.99 at Target
Bead Mix Bracelet Set, $6 at Charlotte Russe
I like this trend because it’s a bold look that anyone can pull off.
What do you think? Have you tried the stacked wrist look yet?? Will you?
For more fashion for women over 40, sign up to receive my fashion & beauty digest in your email inbox for a weekly recap of my fashion and beauty posts!