Greetings on this last day of August! Hold onto your hats, it will be Christmas before we know it! Before we dive full-on into fall fashion and holiday gift guides, I’m sharing the blog posts and products that were the most popular among JLS readers this month.
Top 10 Posts in August 2023
Based on Google Analytics, these were the 10 most popular blog posts that I published in August. These posts are listed in typical Top Ten order, with the most popular one last.
10. What I Wore on our Summer Vacation in Italy // I’m so happy to see this post in the top 10! It just makes me so happy to look back at pictures from our family trip to Italy.
9. Worst Purchases: Spring/Summer 2023 // We all knew this one would rank! You all love these posts.
8. Fall Fashion Try-On Haul // Always a popular feature, both of my try-on hauls made the top ten this month.
7. 5 Colors To Have In Your Closet This Fall // If you’re wondering what colors are trending for Fall 2023, this post is for you!
6. Transitional Try-On Haul // Another try-on haul… I kept quite a few items from this post!
5. What I Learned From My First Experience Traveling Abroad // Yay, more Italy pictures! This post also contains my must-have items for international travel.
4. Fall 2023 Fashion Trends: What’s In and What’s Out for 2023 // Not surprising, all of the posts from Fall Trends Week are in the Top Ten this month. This post was the kick-off to the week, and it outlines what’s in and what’s out for Fall 2023!
3. Fall 2023 Handbag Trends // Always a favorite topic of mine… handbags! This post is all about the top Fall 2023 handbag trends to know.
2. Denim Trends for Fall 2023 // All about what jeans are in style for Fall 2023, and how to style them in a way that is current and on trend.
1. Fall 2023 Shoe Trends // This post has gone gangbusters on google! It is far and away the most popular post of the month. You don’t need all of these shoes in your closet, but this should give you plenty of options to choose from, if you want to integrate some fresh styles into your fall wardrobe.
Okay, moving on to popular products…
Top 10 Products inAugust 2023
These were the 10 most popular products across my blog and social channels this month. They’re also listed in typical Top Ten order, with the most popular one last.
10. Paige Laurel Canyon High Waist Jeans // I love, love, LOVE these bootcut jeans for fall. Such a good classic pair. These were an #NSale find, so I was able to score them for 40% off. If you have your eye on them, they may go on sale again at some point this fall; most #NSale items eventually do.
9. Eliza J. Funnel Neck Sweater Dress // Such a nice transitional dress for fall! Size up, if ordering.
8. Davina Sweater Vest // One of my personal favorite purchases this month. I’ve been wearing this sweater on repeat. It looks so good with high rise, wide leg jeans.
7. Gap CashSoft V-Neck Sweater // I featured this in my last try-on haul. I guess a lot of you liked it! It comes in quite a few solid colors; I also ordered the “cashmere brown.”
6. Tommy Bahama Palma A Dora Dress // One of my favorite dresses from Italy, and the one I wore for our family photos. It comes in a few other colors; I also really love it in the black with contrasting stitching. Size up, if in between.
5. Naot Dorith Sandal // The comfort sandals I wore all through Italy. They’re true to size, and very comfortable.
4. Taos Plim Soul Lux Sneaker // And these are the sneakers I wore all through Italy! They have good arch support, and they’re flexible and lightweight too.
3. Buxom Power-Full Plumping Lip Balm // An Amazon Beauty find, this tinted lip balm is formulated with peptides to enhance and hydrate the lips.
2. Gap Factory Mid Rise Kick Fit Jeans // A pair of classic black ankle-length flare jeans for fall at a great price! Size up, if in between.
1. Tweezerman Folding iLash Comb // And first place goes to this nifty little beauty tool that separates your lashes and keeps your mascara from clumping.
And that’s a wrap! I’d love to know if you purchased any of these, and how they worked out for you.
Stay In Touch
If you liked this post, be sure you’re signed up for my email newsletter. In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive exclusive newsletter content like special sales, my newest favorite finds, and an occasional peek behind the scenes — all delivered right to your inbox.
I would also love for you to join my JLS Fashion Insiders Facebook Group! This is a friendly place to discuss all matters of fashion and style with other women, share your outfits, get advice, and stay up to date on all the happenings in our community.
This post contains affiliate links. When you shop through my links, it helps support my business (at no additional cost to you) so thank you!
photos: Alison Cornell