No time for a real post today. This will have to do.
1) Look at what my dear husband brought me for Valentine’s Day! Actually, he brought me Girl Scout Cookies AND this highly cute pink iPod Nano.
Isn’t that the KEY-utest thing EV-ER?? I can’t wait to get my new Treadmill Playlist up and running.
2) I have a new gig! I’m posting at Parenting Squad today. Pleeeease come over and say hello and leave a comment. I don’t want to bomb on my very first post!
3) My question is
featured at Wardrobe 911. Teresa gives great advice for what to wear
for the mom on the go, particularly the mom shaped like a rectangle —
4) Meet Samaul.
My kids were totally into sponsoring a child from Uganda. My son chose Samaul because he’s a 10-year-old boy who hopefully will be able to write to us.
As we perused the pictures, my little girl said, "Mom, can we choose all of them?" There are almost 2,000
children in Uganda waiting for a sponsor. Break my heart. We only picked one,
but when my husband gets home tonight I’m going to hit him up to pick
out one more. My daughter wants to pick out a little girl her age.
I showed my son Shannon and Sophie’s blogs and their posts about the children of Uganda. He really gets it, I think — as much as a privileged little American boy possibly can, anyway. I hope this is a great learning experience for him, as well as for the rest of us.
5) What did you think of American Idol last night? Most of my favorites made it, so I’m pleased. I was totally hyperventilating with Carly. I’m so psyched for her. Ramiele was one who has kind of flown under the radar in Hollywood, but I loved in her initial audition. I was glad to see her in the top 24. I was BLOWN AWAY when they told Josiah no. Who was crying? Admit it! I know I was. At the end, although I like Cardin, I was rooting for JoAnne. I’m so glad she made it. That chick rocks.
6) I get my wisdom teeth out today at 11am. Joy.
7) Join me tomorrow as I Fight the Frump with Fussy! AND I’ll have a new review up at Chic Critique. You’ll want to be sure to check it out — I’ll be dishing on my favorite mascara.
You won’t miss anything if you subscribe!
Subscribe in a reader