Make this easy Shrimp and Spinach Party Dip for your next party or potluck.
I used to love to entertain, cook fancy dinners and make decadent desserts. In the early years of our marriage when I didn’t work and we had no kids, I remember spending days on a meal to entertain friends.
But now, 15 years and 3 kids later, our entertaining has turned into impromptu drinks-and-apps type of events. Usually they are spontaneous gatherings of neighbors and I don’t have the time or inclination to spend all day in the kitchen so I’m trying to expand my repertoire of appetizer recipes.
The folks at Crunchmaster sent me this shrimp dip recipe, and I’m so excited to try it.
- 1-8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1-4oz. bag cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large skillet, heat the butter at medium high heat, and toss in the shrimp, spinach, shallot, and garlic. Stir gently and consistently until the shallot has become translucent, and the spinach is wilted. The ingredients should be heated through, about 5 minutes. Pull off heat and stir in lemon juice.
- Transfer mixture from skillet into a large mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise, 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese, and the cream cheese. Mix well. Place the entire mixture into an 8X8” baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes, until warmed through and slightly browned on top. Serve warm with your favorite cracker! I recommend Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Original.
You can serve it with your favorite cracker, but I truly do love Crunchmaster crackers. I discovered them recently. They’re gluten-free, but when I put them out, my guests always ask where they can get them.