This gluten-free Jalapeño Popper Dip is easy to throw together and always a crowd pleaser!
Over the holidays, my sister-in-law introduced me to Jalapeño Popper Dip. She made it for our family Christmas gathering, and it was a hit. As in, we licked the platter clean. So I came right home and Googled it and discovered many variations on the Jalapeño Popper Dip.
How could I be so in the dark about the newest rage in party-friendly culinary delights!? How come no one told me?? I feel so out of it!
Because I couldn’t begin to pick one from the massive amount of Google hits that ensued when I typed Jalapeño Popper Dip into the search bar, I emailed my SIL to get her version, and this is the one she sent . . . WHICH is easier and has fewer ingredients than most that I saw online.
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese – room temperature
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 C Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1/2 C Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 4 oz can sliced jalapenos
- 1/4 Cup additional Parmesan cheese for top
- 1/4 Cup gluten-free bread crumbs for the top (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Chop jalapenos. Mix all ingredients (except toppings) in bowl. Butter a baking dish and pour mixture into dish. Sprinkle gluten-free bread crumbs and parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake 350 until sides are bubbling and cheese has melted, top should be golden brown — about 20 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips!
It’s so easy, even the kids can make it.
I chopped the jalapeños, and she did the rest.
They definitely enjoy eating it.
Because I’m gluten free, my SIL was kind enough to leave off the breadcrumbs when she made it for us. I had some Glutino Gluten-Free Breadcrumbs in the pantry, so I used them.
We’ve already made Jalapeño Popper Dip twice, and it is sure to become a party staple in these here parts!
How about you? Have you had Jalapeño Popper Dip yet?
Try it, and let me know what you think! This is a great recipe to have in your back pocket for game day get togethers this winter!