It’s A List Kind Of Day
1. I’ve really been dragging lately. Feeling hormonal and grumpy. Last night I was all ready to go out and run some kid-free errands, but opted for bed instead. At 6:30PM. Sheer heaven. That is, when I wasn’t imagining bedbugs attacking me under the sheets. Woke up around midnight with torturous itching. Came downstairs for some cream and went back to bed. Slept till 7AM when I was rudely awoken by persistent toddler. See #3.
2. Thinking the bug bites might be chiggers. Found some pictures online that look exactly like what I’ve got. Hoping that’s all it is. At least they don’t live in my house or worse, my bed. ::shudder::
3. The baby sleeps great in her new bed. Until about 6:30AM. At which point, all bets are off. She was sleeping till 8 or 9 in her crib. I like to get up before the kids, especially the high-maintenance ones. I need a little me-time to start the day. Not getting it. Taking its toll on my sanity.
4. Leaving for Nashville tomorrow for my future sister-in-law’s bridal shower/bachelorette party weekend. On Sunday night I get to meet the fabulous Mrs. Fussypants and Meredith and my long-time cyber-friends Jordana and Nina. Can’t wait!
5. Getting a haircut this morning. Also trying out a "gloss" treatment since my hair has never regained its pre-childbearing sheen. Not sure what to tell hairdresser about the cut. Not liking my hairstyle in recent weeks, but not sure what to do to get it back to the way it was when I liked it. Oh the trials of a suburban housewife.