It’s High Time For a List
1) We are lost without Lost. We just finished watching the first two seasons and were disappointed to learn that Season Three is not available on DVD until December. I am experiencing serious withdrawal symptoms. In fact, I think I just detected a nervous tick.
2) I’m trying out a new email account since many of your comments are not coming to my Yahoo mail account. So for now, when I respond to your comments, I will be dcrmusings (AT) aol (DOT) com. Which you probably would have figured was me, anyway, but I thought I’d make it official. So far, all of my comments seem to be coming to that account. YAY!
3) Guess what I’m drinking right now? COFFEE. After all my hard work and finally feeling free of it, this has been a hard decision. Believe it or not, I am NOT looking for an excuse to resume my love affair. But going off coffee has created new issues, and I have decided that the benefits of one cup a day outweigh the risks. I am still experimenting, but I might renew my membership in the coffee club by the end of the week. If I do, I’ll have to keep myself to a strict one-cup-a-day rule. It seems like moderation may be the best solution. And it sure is nice to enjoy a hot mug of java again!
4) Stride Rite is having a great sale right now. Buy 1 pair, get the 2nd pair 50% off. And you know how they always make you take the 50% off the cheapest pair(s) no matter how many you buy? Well, at Stride Rite this week, if you buy FOUR pairs, then they take the 50% off the highest and lowest prices. That, my friends, is good marketing. Because I fell for it hook, line, and sinker. I have three kids, so it’s not hard to buy four pairs of shoes right before school starts. I got this gorgeous pair of Born shoes for C for $29!!! Woohoo!!
5) And last but not least, yesterday I visited my friend Girlymama of Fun.Crazy.Life. She is starting her own business, and she has a brand spankin’ new website called Eliza Grace Design. She’s also started a new blog all about the business, if you want to check it out. I got a first-hand look at some of her gorgeous merchandise, and I’m telling you, this is high quality stuff. She’s gonna give Vera Bradley a run for her money. I already have my eye on this. She also makes baby blankets and bibs, and she has more great ideas she’s working on that will be unveiled soon! So click on over and give her some love!