Rocky Road Fudge Recipe
This Rocky Road Fudge recipe has got to be the EASIEST fudge recipe in the history of the world.
This is perfect for gift giving at the holidays. Everyone I know loves it, and it only requires 5 ingredients — dry roasted peanuts, sweetened condensed milk, semi-sweet chocolate chips, mini-marshmallows, and butter.
Best of all, you can make it all in one big pot on the stovetop. Just melt the butter and chocolate chips, add the sweetened condensed milk, and mix it all together. Then remove it from the heat, stir in the marshmallows and peanuts, and you’re done! Spread it in a pan, and refrigerate for a few hours until it’s hard enough to cut.
Bring this to your next holiday cookie swap, potluck dinner, or box it up and gift it to your kids’ teachers for any occasion. It is sure to be a hit.
- 2 cups (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-oz) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (10-oz) package mini marshmallows
- In a saucepan, combine chips, milk, and butter.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until chips are melted and mixtures is smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in peanuts and marshmallows.
- Spread into greased 13x9x2 baking pan; refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares and package them up for holiday gift giving! (Don’t forget to save a few for you!)